Roman empire in Gallic Wars: Battle Simulator. Available today on PC
“Brave Gauls! The Roman Empire is trying to take our freedom from us again! And even though we don’t have the magic potion our brothers from the other settlement have, we will defend our independence due to our mighty generals. Wild Berserkers, Archers, Heavy Armored Spearmen – form your battle formations! Show those nasty Romans we will not give up easily!”
Gallic Wars: Battle Simulator is now available on Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1067760/Gallic_Wars_Battle_Simulator/), where you can get it at 20% off its regular price of $4,99.
ABOUT THE GAME
Gallic Wars: Battle Simulator is a rogue-like tactical strategy game mixing crazy ragdoll physics with dynamic gameplay that offers a challenging approach to the genre. Graphically inspired by the iconic Asterix comic book series, the game will allow you to become a commander of battle-hardened Gauls. Though their hygiene is questionable, to say the least, their ferocity on the battlefield is what makes their enemies tremble with fear. Crush Roman units one by one using either weapons or traps, catapults, and even magic spells. Unlock the power of mighty generals and get a massive boost to your army’s impressiveness. Remember, however, that the power of Roman troops lies in their numbers. They might be weak and soft compared to your barbarians, but they are many, and they know how to use their swords.
GALLIC WARS: BATTLE SIMULATOR – MAIN FEATURES
- Experience the unique mix of a strategy game with rogue-like elements.
- Fight bloody battles presented in a graphic style inspired by the Asterix comic book series.
- Use magic spells, traps, catapults, various weapons, and special skills of the generals to save the Gauls from the Romans.
- See how the Roman troops fall apart just like in the cartoons thanks to the ragdoll physics.
- Find out if the challenging difficulty level in the game will meet your strategy skills.
Gallic Wars: Battle Simulator is now available on Steam.
The game was developed by MAD Gamesmith and published by Gaming Factory.