3D action-adventure game
Independent game developers Red Limb Studio informs that their Kickstarter campaign to fund the game Suicide Vegetables for Steam and Nintendo Switch has been live since June 1.
Suicide Vegetables is about a squad of crazy professional kamikaze warriors who are ready to die. Use their potential and fight red communist vegetables who want to take control over the world.
Suicide Vegetables will be available in Early Access and will remain like that for approximately 6 months. The Early Access version will contain lots of levels, interesting characters, and beautiful music.
With 30 days to end and 2% of their objective already pledged due to the support of 23 backers, the Kickstarter campaign will help the publisher cover the costs related to the production of high-quality content in Suicide Vegetables.
- Single-player mode with an interesting story
- Third-person perspective
- 3D graphic
- Split-screen mode option (co-op for two players)
- Unique gameplay based on the sacrifice of kamikaze warriors
- Many interesting missions
- Many fascinating characters with different skills
- Beautiful and contrasting art styles with great music