All votes have been counted and the truth is out there. You are the president. Now, that you are the single most powerful person in the world, try to get away with past crimes from your mobile.
So you are the president and you want to have your own app because somebody did not like your approach toward “the truth”?
Forget them, you want your own platform with blackjack and … wait!
Have you not heard about the app “This Is the President”?
This game teaches you how to be a “proper” politician. And it is coming to your mobile device today!
“This Is the President” is now available on the App Store, Google Play Store and Samsung Galaxy Store.
“This Is the President” is a story-driven mixture of adventure, strategy, and management. It is the year 2020, you are elected to be the President of the United States of America. To escape justice for your past crimes as a shady multi-millionaire businessman, you need to ratify Amendment 28 which would grant lifetime immunity to any President.
There’s only one way out. Change the fabric of the Constitution of the United States by persuading, blackmailing, bribing, and bullying a large part of the political system into granting you lifelong immunity.
About “This Is the President”:
- Experience PC quality gaming on your mobile device
- Manage your approval rating, cash and crew unlike any US President before – stay on top of your presidency by any means necessary
- Hold speeches, draft executive orders, manage daily crises, hold press conferences, and tweet better than any President before
- Hire a team of assassins, hackers, lobbyists, and other specialists. Send them on dangerous missions that can be solved by legal means. If that doesn’t work, send them on dangerous missions that can be solved by illegal means
- Experience a compelling interactive narrative with a wide variety of choices and story branches. Will you end your term on your terms, or are you just a pawn in a bigger game?
- Rule the country as a true mobster would with a shadow cabinet that is feared and respected on a global scale
Asmodee Opens Access+ Studio to Create Accessible Board Games for Players From All Walks of Life