Old school RPG adventure
Independent game development studio Twintertainment will release Dark Dragonkin on Steam in Q2 2021.
Dark Dragonkin is an old-school RPG adventure in which the player alternates control a party of characters with unique abilities, guiding each of them one at a time to exit the level.
“I want to capture the spirit of classic adventures”, says Wade Adams, solo dev at Twintertainment. “Dark Dragonkin is a top-down puzzle role playing game which gameplay will remind you of The Lost Vikings”.
A free playable demo of Dark Dragonkin will be available for the Steam Spring Festival held on February 3. A live stream event will be taking place on February 7.
- You control each character separately.
- Each character has their own unique skills to get past obstacles.
- Every Level is like an old school RPG puzzle.
- Even the enemies are puzzles of how to avoid or destroy them.
- You must figure out how to gather the party at the exit portal to advance.
- Powerful bosses that are a challenging puzzle to defeat to gain passage through their realm.
LAY THE QUEEN’S LEGACY TO REST TODAY IN FINAL FANTASY XIV ONLINE PATCH 5.45