- tinyBuild announces that it is publishing ex-Rooster Teeth’s Casey Donnellan’s first-person action game about hunting spiders and causing collateral damage
- Download free game demo now!
Today, tinyBuild announced that it is publishing indie developer Casey Donnellan Games LCC’s Kill It With Fire in July 2020. A first-person action game all about hunting spiders and causing collateral damage, a free demo of Kill It With Fire is now available to download on PC from Ignition:
About Kill It With Fire
The spider – mankind’s most ancient and deadly nemesis. As a licensed Kill It With Fire exterminator, it’s time to fight back! Gather your arsenal and pursue the eight-legged menace on a journey across suburbia – although not necessarily in that order.
To defeat spiders you must exploit their one weakness: FIRE. Or bullets. Or explosions, throwing stars, gettin’ smushed by stuff… pretty much anything, really. But that doesn’t mean it’ll be easy – first you’ve gotta find the spiders. Use state-of-the-art arachnid tracking technology to pinpoint your quarry’s location among hundreds of potential hiding spots – then, torch everything and smash the spider with a frying pan after it runs out. It’s the only way to be sure.
- Dozens of weapons.
- Creepy crawlies.
- “Realistic” fire simulation system.
- Gratuitous chaos and destruction.
- Finally learn the truth about spiders.
Kill It With Fire will be published on PC by tinyBuild in July 2020. Other platforms to be announced soon.