VROOM KABOOM out now on PC, PS4 NA, Oculus, and HTC Vive!
Ratloop Games Canada is proud to share that VROOM KABOOM, the new vehicular combat game, is out today (out August 15th for PS4 and PSVR in Europe) on PC and PlayStation 4 as a free-to-play title and only $19.99 USD for the premium version! VR players can also jump into the carnage as VROOM KABOOM is available on Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and PlayStation VR today as well!
VROOM KABOOM is a brand-new type of gameplay experience. A ‘Tower Rush with Vehicles’, the game combines elements from collectible card games, tower defense, and multiplayer online battles. Build a deck of vehicles and deploy them into battle against other players online. It ends in destruction. See how the action unfolds in our latest release date trailer!
- With a wide variety of physics driven vehicles, VROOM KABOOM is a crazy mash up of emergent action gameplay and tactical choices. Engage in 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 battles and even take to the roads in our full featured VR mode!
- With over 70 different units to choose from, build a deck that fits any playstyle. Win matches to gain new cards and scraps as well as unlock new and more powerful units!
- DEPLOY your vehicles onto the battlefield. DRIVE, jump, & shoot your way to victory! Crash into your enemy’s vehicles, blow up their defenses and DESTROY their tanks to secure the win.
- Choose from our 3 factions which contain unique cards to collect, vehicles to drive, environments to play in and music to enjoy!
- And just when you thought that was all… Take to the roads in a whole new way with our fully featured VR version of VROOM KABOOM. While a VR headset is not required to play, VROOM KABOOM VR takes the insanity to a whole new dimension!
The premium version of VROOM KABOOM unlocks all content accessibility, letting players build the ultimate deck for battles against opponents. With over 70 different vehicles and units in-game, players will get immediate access to the 40+ premium faction cards letting them build with these faction-specific choices from the get-go. These premium cards are unlocked by collecting scraps in the FTP version, yet immediately usable with the premium version of VROOM KABOOM.
About VROOM KABOOM
VROOM KABOOM mashes Twisted Metal with tower rush strategy as players face off against one another in a battle of armed vehicular chicken. Players choose a faction and a deck of vehicles to take into a battle against either an AI or human opponent. With limited resources, players will need to collect the appropriate supplies needed to deploy vehicles of destruction against the enemy team. Will you be able to destroy the enemy base first or fall victim to superior tactics? Find your faction, style, and strategy to best your opponents in VROOM KABOOM!
Note about PSVR: For PlayStation users, 2v2 and 3v3 are not playable in VR. If you’d like to try those online modes, you can access them by playing the PS4 version of the game.
About Ratloop Games Canada
Ratloop Games Canada was founded by Vivian Yen, James Anderson and Marc Audouy in 2017. The team is composed of all sorts of gamers from the industry, from veterans to new recruits, all with one thing in common — a love for video games. 18 months of prototyping, development, production and lots of testing later, they are ready to launch their first title, VROOM KABOOM. For more information, please visit their website at www.ratloopgamescanada.com.